This new release will have both algorithm and GUI improvements including the following:
1. 3Dfier Control Panel can now be launched separately and hence can be used to enable/disable and change features independently to Stereoscopic Player/3D Vision Video Player.
2. Merged Anaglyph, side-by-side and interleave to a single release that user can select. Media Player Classic can run for interleaved format but for low resolution video file, still recommend to use Stereoscopic Player/3D Vision Video Player
3. Add an auto-detect input type to "guess" if the input video file is 3D and decide if 2D to 3D should be enabled. This method is suggested by Blackhole's Soul. We would like to thank him for this.
4. Add new motion detect method to increase the object depth. This method might come with a side effect of flickering during scene change and hence we also add an Anti-flickering function.
5. New algorithm to enhance object details and increase 3D effect dramatically. You can see the difference easily with plain 2D cartoons.
6. The new Enhance Detail function has improved the Red-Cyan Anaglyph to an extend that we no longer think Anaglyph is bad for 3D.